The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Hi duckies!

Missed me?





Well, not really. It's not like I wasn't writing or communicating. But not through this website. Not for months or marples.


That changes.... tomorrow. I swear. (*cue sheepish grin*)




Okay, to be honest, I have no idea if i'll stay good this time, either. I'm mercurial.

But I've made a decision. I miss writing my movie reviews. I wish I had spent my time away to learn how to capture stills on my Mac or to think of a permeating theme for my reviews to come (you know, like haiku reviews or find that obscure indie performer in the background! reviews) but I am who I am. I think it's ambitious enough to turn this into a movie review place alone, and I'll stick with that until I can grow bigger.

Once in awhile, I'll be tempted to do those personal photo journal entries with captions, or a story from my past that pops up and won't go away until I pen it... but for the most part, I'll do here what I planned to start a new blog about- talking about film.

(What happened there is, I tried to set up a new blog, but realized 4 blogs is asking for backlash and/or disaster. Even blogger agreed, by promptly shutting me out of my newly decorated blog. Curse my super secretive password, so unrelated to me for protection purposes, that i actually can't remember it.)

There you go. Look for the movie reviews soon!

(The movies won't be current for the most part, but they will come courtesy of Netflix. Or possibly from the personal collections of my friends. Asinine suggestions welcome.)

5:00 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.