Monday, July 31, 2006
Daughter, holding crab: Oh, daddy, it's so cute. Can I keep it? Father: No, honey, it's too small. Daughter: No, daddy, I want it for a pet. Father: It has to live in the ocean, honey. We have to let it go. Daughter: But, daddy, I love it. Can't I keep it? Father: No, baby. Daughter: Daddy? Father: Yes, honey? Daughter: Can I step on it?
--Goleta Beach, California
I cracked up when I read this. I get the feeling she and I would get along.
EDIT: Kids are cracking me up today!
Man: It was nice to meet you. Now will you shake my hand? Little boy: No. Man: Why not? Little boy: Because she gave you her number, but she already has a boyfriend! I don't like that. Woman: Shut up. That's not true. Little boy: If it isn't, then why did it say "Jason and Trish, together forever" on your phone, when I turned it on right now? Woman: Together forever, my ass; now shut up!
--Q37 bus, Liberty Ave
10:22 AM
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home