The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
SUPER AWESOME CRAZY SEXY DELICIOUS HOT BIRTHDAY PRESENTS.... so far!



Sir Vance-alot truly outdid himself this time! I am drooly with the idea of owning all the Gilmore Girls right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+

+

=

After Coachella, I declared myself done. I had seen Phoenix face to face and lots of other delights and got to spend two giggly days with my darlings. But when my lunchtime liaison offered me a chance to see two MORE rocking bands, this time accompanied by an orchestra, how could I refuse? Plus, it's my bday gift and I couldn't have asked for a better one!
Courtney and I are going to be sunshiney ecstatic at the Hollywood Bowl this summer!
This post will be added to as days go by, but so far, my buddies truly know how to make a girl feel loved, right down to her squishy, squishy toes!
4:02 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home