The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, May 08, 2006

I had an amazing weekend, and I wouldn't trade it at all, except right now, I've got a raging thundering in my brain. Gar.
Isn't it wonderful to have friends who stand up for you, even when you're completely unaware of it? Friends who are willing to cause a ruckus in your name no matter what, they're the keepers.
Friends who adore the drama or friends who deal in underhanded methods need to find a way to take up their free time. Perhaps, take up sailing as a hobby?
I want pics from Coachella and Joo's Party. Pretty please, girls and boys who took said pictures?
3:58 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home