The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Happy birthday, Joo, my darling sweet girl! Look how cute and innocent she looks...
 Ahem. Innocent, I tell ya.
 Seriously, now, I hope that your quarter century bash was all you hoped for (well, not the last 10 minutes, maybe) and that it isn't the "last" of your big time parties, because you the hit of the night.

 Well, when we weren't all goo-ing and gah-ing over Yuri's young lovin'.


 This one kills me. In a good way.
 "Hmm, I wonder if I should pay attention to some of the other girls here..."





But the original party girl icon is going to be Joo:





 My night as a participant in "AZN FETISH PR0N!.!" as someone remarked...



3:12 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home