The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, May 12, 2006
Excuse me, but I can't see your Coachella from here....
 Despite my woe-begotten face, trust me- Coachella was the bomb-diggety. I will remember it for eons. And who better to join in the festivities than your cronies, your homies, your Toni Tone Tonys?

This looks like a promo pic...
 if you squint real close, you can see the eager people lining up to get alco-ma-hol in the 90 degree heat. We lined up and got drinkies, and maybe the magic of La Margarita is to blame for the following:





I felt like I was in A Bug's Life 2: Hopper is so Yesterday! (If you get that, you're 6 years old. I love ya!)
Here's my tips for Fun in the Sun, should you decide to venture out into your own 2 day, desert concert bonanza (Lollapalooza in Chicago!! Who's on it?!)
1. Stay hydrated like Vance- the lemonade stand boys knew him intimately by the time we headed home.
 2. Shade is your bestest friend.
 3. Like my gleaming, shiny skin? That's the miracle of sweat, God's gift to those who aren't blessed with an internal cooling system. Enjoy it! And if you're inside a giant tent of steaming air (as pictured), it's like a free sauna...
 4. Snack right! Gotta keep the energy up, especially when you have to elbow some Diva boy in the face during the Madonna "cataster" because he's not going to go down easily. (Unless he really, really wants to "go down". This only applies to boys with tight trousers.)
 5. Take lots of pictures. 'Cause Alzheimer's will make it hard to remember how much you loved every moment of the trip, and photographic evidence is hard to refute.

I mean, Courtney swears I remember these art pieces, but I think she's a dirty, dirty liar who needs to install a smoke alarm in her five pocket jeans. Because someone sounds like her pants are on fire.

 But then again, how can this picture exist if she were wrong?
6. And you can ALWAYS count on your friends to make it yummier-







P.S. I really wasn't kidding about the shade, you need to jot that one down.
12:45 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home