The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, April 06, 2006
I find it more than irritating when one's friends have little interest in your troubles or delights. By which I mean, they're not interested because it's you. Not because they have no time to listen about someone's great Aunt Mildred with her colicky cats, but they haven't an ear drum attuned to anything that comes out of your mouth, if it isn't immediately related to them.
And what happened to people with manners? When did it become okay to be rude, selfish, hostile, opportunistic, and cheap? I don't know why people think they're getting away with something clever when they're just lining up their own acid karma eventually. It's not about what you can hustle away from someone. Let's bring back class, hmm?
I'm a old, old lady today. Around 98.
Harumph.
3:11 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home