The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
Friday, March 10, 2006 At first glance, it looks like Courtney is flipping you off and the mentally challenged girl on the right is coming on to you. I have no idea what direction we were given in this photo. Does all that white hurt your eyes? So pouty. Oh my god. I look like a "little person." I think at this point, I melted into Courtney. She should have taken note of my hanging on to her for a extended period of time and taken action. Oh, Sean Rennon. We rove you. I didn't know I could pull off a Paris Hilton. As opposed to my usual Britney Spears mugging. When I go back, I want to ride those chess pieces a la Ron Weasley. But I doubt my friends will allow me such public humiliation willingly.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home