The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Alright guys, this obsession of Joseph Gordon Levitt is reaching dangerous levels. I think I may have to start a coven of witches dedicated to snaring him. Alternately, why does every man I fall for appear closeted to the general public, or some sect within it?
Gems from this film:
"Like Dolce Vita." "Fellini." "Who?"
"What's your name?" "Asshole"
"What do you do?" "We take pictures of assholes" "Am I an asshole?"
"I can, you know, fulfill my fantasies..."
"Nicole Kidman, who is a bigger star than you, perhaps, was very gracious"
"We just wanted to fuck with you. We don't even like you."
*cute friend waves brightly*
Can I have a 'Splendor' situation going with Jake and Joe? I mean, Joe has been in a Gregg Araki film, so I'm at least 20% there, right?? *frustrated sigh*
Sidenote in reality- I may have fun messing with miserably married Dan's head, but I wish David weren't already attached to his Oedipal "girlfriend" so I could enjoy myself more by hitting on the first boy in months I actually like. (If you feel like you've heard this from me already, realize I'm rethinking it constantly, but without a solution) I feel like Holly when she sees the older woman leave money on Paul's table. Except I'm not as accepting and I won't get the rainy climax of a happy ending. Boo.
5:21 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home