The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Tuesday, February 07, 2006  
I don't know why (okay, that's a lie. I do know, but i ain't telling no one, cause saying it out loud makes it ridiculous) but I'm terrified. I suppose it's that time of year, when I get paranoid, manic-depressive, and physically traumatized from whatever fears I can't verbalize.

Something small sets it off and I can't shake loose the feeling of falling down a giant rabbit hole of terror, loss, and unavoidable insignificance.

I'm sitting here at the office, ignoring the fact that I promised myself to finish the sewing for tonight. I'm grating on myself, if not others, with what is ultimately nothing to harp about. I stumble across a piece of information that is miniscule in nature, and i begin to panic and obsessively analyze. I'm being petty, selfish, and mean. I'll be back to being fine in a couple of days, maybe a couple of hours (that shows growth, in my opinion.) But right now, I'm having trouble steady my heart rate and focusing.

How "okay" am I if it seems like I'm only stable until my next attack of insecurity and doubt?

Why do i think joy is a push and pull, where the more people around me generate it, the less I feel for my own situation? It's ugly and I hate it.

Black tar heart buried in nuclear slime fished out with a whale harpoon, dripping onto a icy, steel floor. That's what i'm seeing. I would drive down to Reno and shoot a man just to see him bleed right about now.

11:55 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.