The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, January 06, 2006  
I want you all to understand why I'm not keeping my promise to finish my earlier post. I wanted to find at least one of only two shots I considered for the header of my "Serenity" post for today. And although they are both extremely moving and important moments in the film, the images are not to be found. I find that so upsetting I can't write about the film until I find the images! That's right, I want both.

First, is the screenshot with River holding an ax in her hand, looking awesome with a orange glow behind her. The next best thing would be the shot of Nathan Fillion, rising from bed, shirtless. VERY cut and tanned and yummy... I had dirty dreams about Nathan before, when he had a badonkadonk ass, so seeing him all "Men's Health" gave me lady wood. Damn it. I want that picture.

So, you all wait, until I manage to show you the best bits of Serenity. Calm down.

3:31 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.