The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, December 01, 2005
"Who would've thought... it figures. Well, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you..." - Alanis Morissette Ironic
Of course. After weeks of feeling happy, even charmed that I'm indeed an isotope of my own sphere, now I'm emitting a thrilling vibe of sexual chakra that I can't shake. Why are there hapless boys stuttering and blushing in my presence? Why are they attractive and sweet? Why am I tripping on my own feet trying to get away from good men who are eager to know me?
I'm warped.
I want to be ignored and mopey again.
2:40 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home