The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, December 08, 2005  
J.M. Krakall

The snowflakes fall, two by two
All of nature is intertwined,
'Cept you and me
Too busy to hold our hands and fall

I miss all the good night kisses
I never got from you
The things that didn't get a chance to happen
seem so bittersweet in recall

I'm just pretending I'm gone
my ear against your door
Should you throw it open, it would be a miracle
Just the kind I need
Same as always but not quite enough

Lover would you close your eyes to me?
Lover would you breathe so I can see?

When I catch the glimpse of havoc reflected in our eyes
it turns me on
I want our end to be a destruction
And I realize that is wrong

I'm just pretending I'm gone
my ear against your door
Should you throw it open, it would be a miracle
Just the kind I need
Same as always but not quite enough

Lover would you close your eyes to me?
Lover would you breathe so I can see?

How can I teach my blood not to boil
and how can I want less than mine
If only I knew what lay beneath the still
I could calm my troubled pulse

My skin chills as I stand, waiting
I'm ready to go, but unable to make the first step
A hand reaches out to guide me
I'm not used to their touch
Remember I said goodbye touchingly
And don't think twice of how I departed, details

I'm just pretending I'm gone
my ear against your door
Should you throw it open, it would be a miracle
Just the kind I need
Same as always but not quite enough

Lover would you close your eyes to me?
Lover would you breathe so I can see?

5:33 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.