The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I'm determined to make at least an attempt at posting today, cause I don't want to miss unnecessary days anymore.
And I did give thought to what I wanted to say. I'm dressed like a post-modern cowgirl today, and I contemplated finishing the alphabet list with songs that indicate my feelings for the people I list- inspired by the latest row of songs I belted out and felt reminded of some of my older friends. Older, meaning I knew them when, not older as in they gum their food.
I talk alot. Anyway. I didn't do any of that today. I would post at home, but my favorite and most reliable source of secret internet use is gone. I hope just for the holidays, but if not, I'm buggered. Almost literally.
I put in the wrong lenses this morning and I've been half blind all day. Not only half blind, but it feels just like I poured salt into my orbs and rubbed vigorously. I hate my opthamologist.
Tomorrow is a new hope, people.
5:20 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home