The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Tuesday, November 29, 2005  



Sing like The Vapor's one hit wonder "Turning Japanese" ------>


I'm turning Carly Pope-a
I think I'm turning Carly Pope-a
I really think so
(over and over ad nauseum)


I'm not sure if I hate this development or not.



P.S. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate it when people smell. Olfactory pollution is WRONG. You clearly can afford to shower, so why you don't, is a mystery to me. I'm not even sensitive to smells, cause I can live in squalor and not notice the gas leak or a dog feces until I step in it and I don't mind a healthy musk once in awhile, if the situation warrants it (ie, a man working on the rooftop sweats himself into a manly odor) but people who go out in public SHOULDN'T emit waves of rank and rot. This rant also goes out to people who overdose on cologne/perfume. It's spritz, not a bath. You don't smell good, you smell. Period. It's always the cheap imitation crap that gets doused, isn't it? Like using the entire $5 bottle is equivalent to using a tiny bit of a $30 bottle? NO. GO away.

12:25 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.