The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, November 21, 2005
I'm going insane. I need to find this song that is haunting me with its elusive-ness.
These are the lyrics I know so far. I want the song title, singer (female), and the rest of the lyrics. I desperately need help!
As I try to understand where I belong I look at him and all i see is you Then suddenly I don't know what to do Cause you could have anyone you wanted to There's nothing I wouldn't do Nothing that you can put me through Nothing that could keep me from you Nothing at all
Don't go to sleep cause you don't want to dance Why don't you say anything At least a kiss There's nothing I wouldn't do Nothing that you can put me through Nothing at all
The words sound cheesy, I'm well aware. But the song is beautiful, and I want to own it. I'm going to cry.
11:31 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home