The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
I would still pay. . . A penny for your thoughts A dime for your dreams Would a shiny new quarter buy a peek at your schemes?
And when you are away So far from my side I will cherish my pennies worth Till at last I'm your bride
A penny for your thoughts Let's call it a deal I don't have any secrets You know how I feel
A penny for your thoughts It's settled and done I'd have offered a million I'd have done it for none
I reckon we're in love And married we'll be And all for a penny A bright copper penny The penny that brought you to me
It's a strange sensation to be biting your lip from both laughing and feeling warm and sweet inside.
10:07 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home