The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
The friends I have are precious cause they'll subject themselves to this sort of behavior from me:
receptionBR: if i get properly sauced tonight, i will scream Billy Zane's COCK in your ear CityofAngelsBoy: Ooh, I just had a premonition of that. receptionBR: hee receptionBR: a day where i don't get to yell cock in your ear is a day wasted receptionBR: that goes both ways, too CityofAngelsBoy: Indeed!
Francis and I are doing a tribute to RENT tonight at the biggest bash of the year at Ultrasuede. It's a night of writhing, naked men tongue bathing each other and I couldn't think of anything that proclaims "Thanksgiving" better than that. It's exactly what our forefathers dreamed their lineage would lead to one day.
11:33 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home