The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, October 14, 2005  
I'm a lazy lazy bitch.

I haven't even posted pics from my housewarming. Mostly cause I find it hard to caption shots of my back.

But Courtney is faster that I am so here are pictures from her fantabulous birthday, that I'm proud to say I contributed to happening. She's a doll face and you can clearly see that in these photos.


Here ya go!



Girls and tiaras. It's like cotton candy and five year olds.



I like Audrey's reverence to the crown.



So I sez to Janice, I sez "Only one princess at a time!"



"Isn't she beautiful?"



You can JUST make out the clawed fingers reaching for the prize.



This looks photoshopped.



How asian posey.



Alyson has romantic hair.



A still from the sequel to Mean Girls. What the hell is going on to the left of Courtney and Alyson to incur their wrath and disdain?



Courtney has perfected her sexy shot. Sidenote- I dressed her for that night! Down to her sparkly toes, that you can't see in this photo. But trust me, the whole thing is BA DA BING.



What was supposed to be glamourous mystique, turned out to be Momma Bird feeding Baby Bird some alchohol.



Before you get overwhelmed by my natural foxiness, notice the wonky eyes. It's part of my individual charm.



Happy Birthday! You = love.



Courtney makes the parking lot at Jerry's seem like a hip spot.



"The Night He Cried No... Maybe" A LifeTime special starring Francis Reyes as the boy who was raped and confusingly enjoyed it. Courtney Ermac costars.



Nice innocent face, Miss Thang. Enjoying your East Coast Sex on the Beach?



Nothing says good night and have a pleasant tomorrow like a full moon.


MUCH LOVE TO YOU DARLING! HERE'S TO MANY MORE NIGHTS OF DEBAUCHERY WITH YOU....


3:15 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.