The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
I had a gut wrenching dream. Such a dream that I feel it is premonition for something about to happen.


Here it is:

Jayne from the theatre show I'm working was somehow related to Linda. Linda was living with me, I think. She had a dog, a cute little leopard-spotted Chihuahua. It was a baby, but well trained. Jayne was driving us crazy with her constance presence, the pressure and the drama. She overheard me gritting my teeth and rolling my eyes, and forced me to buy something from her catalogs, and there was NOTHING i wanted. My manager went ape shit over the fact that we made Jayne a key, and I finally got the (a young hyper male, even though my real life manager is female and really cool) manager calmed down.

Finally, we drove Jayne out and took her keys. The dog felt a little sick, so I took her into my room and did something. I can't remember what. But I think I ended up putting the dog in my bag. So, in the morning, I rushed out to work, with the dog, either knowingly or unknowingly. Work, in my dreams, always half resembles school. So there was a yard and plenty of people I somewhat recognized heading towards the same direction. Courtney was there, even though she neither went to school with me, nor works with me. I was taking the dog out to pee and poo, and she just laid a monster poo on the parking lot ground. I reached for a plastic bag to clean up, when cars came through. Before I could react, the dog was run over.

It was a nightmare. I couldn't breathe, scream, or do anything to release the giant anvil of horror in my head. I couldn't look at the dog, I couldn't speak to the driver (who, on reflection, was an attractive male, who seemed just as upset as I was over the incident. He also had a dog) and Courtney was trying to take care of things. Like a zombie, I walked into the building, feeling like Ed Gein.

There were people waiting for the elevator that I vaguely recall from other places, like internships, or orientations from studios. It seemed like they were there just today for a reason that made sense in my dream, but I can't figure out now.

In the elevator, the inside turned into my apt, and I was freaking out about how I was going to explain to Linda how I stole and killed her dog. Courtney was there, and I was screaming about how I was a murderer and I would NEVER live this down.

Linda, if you read this, I feel like I"m about to do something AWFUL to you. I woke up gasping and with a great pain in my abdomen. I was sweaty and guilty and was SO grateful you dind't really have a dog, and prayed I'd never end up killing it.


Barf.

9:00 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.