The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, September 15, 2005  
Something I didn't need: Linda sent me a link to a myspace account, for a boy she's gotten to know in Merced. Umm, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Boo! ( <------- heavily sarcastic tone)

As if I wanted a reminder to how real love can be, when it is done right and well! He and his girlfriend are butt-crazy in love, the kind that doesn't end in heartache, deception, and outrage. Actually, how could I tell that from a couple of pictures and a few blurbs written in high school tongue? I can't.

But they do seem genuine. She's the sassy asian chick with a normal/hot body. (as opposed to the skeletal ones that are labeled hot) He's the cute, dorky white footballer. And they remind me of another couple that I knew in college, who always seemed to fly above everyone else, because they were respectful, heartfelt, and true to each other.

I hate that I hate them for being so happy. A cynical, jealous side of me wants them to die. Or better yet, end up killing each other thru fights, affairs, and slow-simmering regret and resentment. You know, the American way to coupledom!


But I also want them to thrive and survive, so that I know somewhere is hope that there is a boy I won't have to use, so he doesn't end up abusing me.


*wrinkling nose* yes i am aware i seem to be rhyming. no i don't like it.


Something I DO need (and will get): KING TUT!! This Friday, the Mean Girls and I will trot to LACMA so we can be all over Tutankamen, the necrophiliacs that we are.

They will once again remind me of the fabulous life of a celebrity I live, because they are my friends. Before I'm shut up for the rest of the weekend in rehearsal...

2:40 PM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wasnt trying to make you mad....i just thought we were commiserating :(

-boo

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.