The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, September 23, 2005
SNOOCHIE BOOTCHIES!
how excited am I??????
I have an ALL STAR list of guests coming tomorrow and I'm so stoked I could weep.
I'm going shopping tonight with Courtney, and then I pick up someone from the train station to make a surprise appearance at the housewarming.
I'm making food, drink, and fun happen, and that hasn't been the case since my 21st. Fantastic memories then, it will be supercallifragilistic memories this time around.
Nothing like a party to pick up my spirits, eh?
12:06 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home