The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Just so you know, I'm totally okay with the rumors that Jamie Bell might play a younger version of James Bond. It turns out he's only 4 years younger, so it's not pedophilic, perverted, or even illegal anymore. Mmm.
Did I say totally okay? I meant, I'm heading a campaign to not only ensure the production of such an event, but to bring to light the myth that the young James Bond was often shirtless. Yep. For the British cause, of course.

FYI- I spent the last five minutes, debating whether or not to add the boxer shorts/butt photo i found of him. I decided it was crossing the line, taking a train, and sending a postcard.
12:23 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home