The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, September 08, 2005  
I suppose you could say I've always been a sucker for accents. I've made men speak German to me in bed. I spoke in a Scottish burl for 2 weeks (non ironically) after watching Sliding Doors. The Australian waiter during my birthday dinner was totally not my type, but would I have gone home with him? Absolutely. Mandarin gets my eyes sparkling. Speak Italian to me, and I will bring my A game to the table. How hot is Djimon Housou when he speaks? (Well, he's just hot even without speech, but still!) Something about the way a man will unfurl his tongue and let loose the golden stream of sound into the air.... *shiver*


I had a dream a couple of weeks ago about being in a Scottish bar and making out with a hot Scottish stud, drunk, wild, and too hot. So what happens today? I talk to my HLM, linda. She suggests we take a vacation soon. I agree, since our last minute Catalina surprise trip was a total blast. I start suggesting Montauk, the haven of New York beach hotties, Linda counters with a cruise ship... Then she hits me with an offer I cannot refuse, nor let go of now that she's planted the seeds in my head. Her friend is abroad in Scotland and we could ostensibly stay there for our vacation! Can you imagine? I've been trying to find my hometown Ewan McGregor here in LA, but my options would be astronomical in the MOTHER LODE.

You'll need to come wipe me off the floor with a Swiffer. I'm completely spent.

11:23 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.