The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
I had a dream last night that I came home late (i wonder why i would ever think that?) and a guy who lived downstairs accused me of running from him. I denied it. He was angry. I went upstairs, a little scared cause he was being so strident. I tried to barracade myself in, cause he and his roommate were coming after me. I was undressing when the walls turned invisible and I was naked to the hallway! The angry man turned out to be, for lack of a better phrase, a Jesus freak. The church was across my hall, and he was telling me that a sinner like me ought to be attending.


Margle. No idea what it means.


But I'm too busy with organizing my housewarming to dwell.


Here is a photo entry to explain what will go down!
"Where are my stalwarth friends? My mimosas are ice cold and I'm ready to choke on pastries!"



"Drink, my darlings! To my health, happiness, and eventual meltdown worthy of an E! True Hollywood story."



"You ladies look ravishing tonight..."



"It's my party and I'll vogue if i want to."



"I'm hooked on a feeling, I'm high on believing!"



"Let everyday be like this! Full of fun, friends, and food!"




"Mmm? I'm a wee bit hungover, laddie. Come back in 4 hours and bring me a nightcap."




See you Saturday night, loves!

12:05 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.