The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, September 23, 2005
I AM: a glorious specimen of the female species. A rock goddess. Dutchess of silksilversashsmoothslurpsmash. I WANT: to be seeing 3 men at the same time. (a Scottish drummer, an Australian/asian architect, and a New York writer) I HAVE: chutzpah. I WISH: I had my self-assurance previously. I HATE: deliberate cruelty. And red lights. I FEAR: a life unfinished. I HEAR: nothing. *shh!* I SEARCH: for nirvana. I WONDER: if... I REGRET: hurting as a reaction to fear, insecurity, and revenge. I LOVE: hesitantly. But with sincerity. I ACHE: for food. I ALWAYS: forget something by the door. I AM NOT: the girl you "peg" me to be. I DANCE: with Carmen Electra every week. I SING: at the top of my lungs, public opinion be damned. I CRY: so infrequently and never at times I think I will. I AM NOT ALWAYS: going to be unknown, unsatisfied, unsure. I WRITE: like I breathe. I WIN: period. I LOSE: my belongings with the faith that they will find themselves with more deserving owners. I CONFUSE: my sensuality with sexuality. I NEED: you. I SHOULD: tell you that.
3:40 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home