The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
Thursday, September 22, 2005
He already came up with the best possible title, but I'll add in my blurbs to accompany the photos....
The Plastics: A Day in the Life
"How many of these vials have I had? *hiccup*"
"Louie! Louie! Loiue!"
"Pssh pssh psss... grace is a fugly slut... pssh pssh pssh"
Every fagnet should be so lucky to have their very own superhero.
Caveat: Courtney is neither pregnant or amorphous. And no, you can't see the more incriminating "trashy" photos.
"Come here, you! I smell vodka on your breath."
Most likely my all time favorite image. West Virginia boys cry in class when they see this.
---- I'm starting to alienate again. Will I ever feel comfortable enough in my skin to embrace my life as it is? I'm losing the ground under me and I'm scared ----
10:49 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home