The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, September 09, 2005  
Did you know Alicia Silverstone fell into the street the other night? Do you care?

No?

Well put this on for size-


I JUST FELL INTO THE STREET!

Don't read that as excited. I'm embarrassed. It fucking hurts. My shoes are on the tight side and I've been getting rubbed raw all day on the sides of my feet. I guess that's why my quickened pace led to this. I was walking back to work, with my dessert purchase in hand, hoping to get to the lunchroom soon. Suddenly I see pavement headed for my face. I'm lying in the street, and the valet across the street is exclaiming "Are you okay?"

I say I'm fine, jump up, and run across to my building. Only then do I discover my jeans are ripped at the left knee. I peer in to see bloody, gouged skin. Yuck.


I run to my office and explain in a hurry as I grab some salve and bandaids. Of COURSE, now i have to pee. So i head to hte bathroom (shoeless, as i threw off the offending objects) and drop everything while I do my business. A coworker comes and commits one of my pet peeves: talking to me while I'm in the stall.

Guess what the twist is now?

The stall suddenly pops open while i'm pantless and balancing my cream, tape and gauze on my thigh, lifted onto the door. The lock has malfunctioned, people.


By the time I write this, I am the visual depiction of DISGRUNTLED.

2:06 PM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's kinda like that time when i was at my grandfather's funeral and i had just seen my mom breakdown and was all shook up, and i was doing the sanitary hover when the door pops open not 1, 2, or 3 times but 6!!!! times as i'm trying to pee. and they were all men and happened back to back. you'd think if you saw the first guy open the door and spring out, the other guys would get the hint. but NOOoOooOoooO!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.