The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, September 19, 2005  
CityofAngelsBoy: Zathura!
Grace - Wow, it looks just like Jumanji.
Francis - It's made by the same people who made Jumanji.
Grace - Wow, it's so much like Jumanji.
Francis - The same people made it.
Grace - It's like they just made Jumanji in space.
Francis - THat's because it's the same people who made Jumanji.
Movie announcer - From the makers of Jumanji...
Grace - Oh, it's the same people who made Jumanji!
Francis - I've been saying that over and ov-
Grace - ::snarls:: I KNOW!


I can't stop laughing at this. I know I was being totally bitchy and annoying, and I'm so sorry I snapped at poor Francis, but being out of my mind stoned is kind of an excuse right?

The weekend revolves around Friday night, when the best stuff happened. I drove like an Olympic Luger home to give myself a few minutes extra time to wash my hair (dirty hair is my pet peeve, and considering my long night out, a good investment) and managed to do it before Francis arrived to give me the Killers CD, OUT magazine with my lover: Jake on the cover (rhyming is back) and a quick hit on his pipe. We ran to meet Courtney on her corner, passing a DILF on the way and making a pelican/cormorant cry when I saw her. (You'll have to hear it to appreciate that)

King Tut was amazing, and I'm so glad i finally caught the exhibit before it's gone. I remember one particular piece from my childhood when our class trips to LACMA would include the tomb of an Egyptian royal. They included it in the special exhibit and it brought the experience full circle for me.

The lovely shwarma place on melrose was closed and taped up like "a crime scene" says Frankie. Does that mean they're gone forever? Where will i eat meat sliced off the bone? Stare at a firepit glowing blue on sand? Eat flaky baklava for free? Daphne's, though cheap and tasty, is no real substitute.

Then we came back to Casa de Grace, and got stone-stone-stoned. From here on, i Can only relate 1/3 of the story, cause that's all i remember experiencing.

I freaked on the phone, in the car, in front of my parent's house, on the way to the theatre (making everyone run, even though Francis was gasping, I kept pushing) at the ticket counter, and even in my seat. I don't remember ALL of the movie, but hte pieces left in my brain bank are so good, I'm going again to see it properly.

And that is my weekend story. (Stuff happened on Sat and SUn, but enjoy Friday's story. I'm "AUDI... 5000"

10:14 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.