The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, August 18, 2005

Why didn't that giraffe ever call us back? I totally thought we shared a moment...

"JUWANNANOCHUARRRR? You're not a man, Jimmy Fallon. You're an AMINAL."

Lady Levitra contemplates her next victim as she eye-fucks the camera with ferocious elegance.

You ho bag, I was going to be Spinderella this Halloween... Don't even act like you don't know! I see your point, but I already bought my press on nails and weave, so you'll just have to be Pepa, okay? THIS is why I hate vag.

Yes, we ARE the only people who can take a solid picture by holding the camera up in the air ourselves! See how clever! We totally meant to be shot all askew... it's artistic, bitch.

Butch and Tra-la-la celebrate their one year anniversary... by cheating on me. Both of them. *sob*

Frankie makes his "Magnum" shot.

Who rocks the party that rocks the party? *ohhhhhh, so drunky.*

If I loved them any more, Congress would deem it unconstitutional.
9:31 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home