The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Office temp: I'm dead tired today.
Me: Mmph.
Annoying hag: I want to just go home and fall asleep. Do you ever feel that way?
Pause.
Deadweight: You're too young.
Me: I work two jobs. I don't get home until it's time to sleep, anyway.
Fugger: Oh WOW.
She walks out. Walks back in five minutes later.
Waste of space: What do you do?
Me: I'm a theatre stage manager.
World's most skillful conversationist: Wow, so that's at night?
Me: *sound of brain sizzling* Mm-hmm.
Spawn of Harriet from "Small Wonder" and a beached whale: Is that what you want to do?
Me: I don't know.
Staredown.
Justifiable homicide exhibit A: Well, you've got time.
I'm so glad I fought to urge to stay home and play Touch My Toes To Everything today. I would have missed out on this gem of an exchange.
And no, I won't tell you how to play that game.
5:16 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home