The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, August 08, 2005
Finally, completely moved into my new apt. It's filthy/gorgeous and I love it.
I realize most of my friends read my blog, so I would reach more people here than by email. I will, of course, email details when I'm ready, but for now, let me announce my very informal but glamtastic housewarming.
It will be the theme of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and I want some effort into dressing up! I'm on the hunt for loads of fake pearls, some black gloves, and hair extensions to create the bun Audrey toted in the film. It's a cocktail party, so no dinner, and not very much room in my single, so I'm keeping it down to about under 10 people. Pending examination of the roof, the location might change.
I had the rockingest weekend, what with the Erotic Museum, talk about pooping, Melrose Trading Post (more on that later), Canter's breakfast, Ikea, and shopping galore. My mom and I have pushed ourselves to the limit, and I think we're stronger for it. She is my hero.
James is turning out to be quite the little man. He even helped me load a cabinet into my car, which wasn't easy. I'm going to miss harassing him while I was at home.
Melrose Trading Post was so good, I want to go back again. I found Miss Sixty jeans for 20 dollars *haggled to $18* and true religion jeans for $80 which i can't afford now, but wait in two weeks! Also, beautiful wood benches I can't afford or fit into the apt, but Francis and I were in love. So much so, we were almost going to whore out to a D lister celebrity.
I need a haircut. Non sequiter, just felt like sharing.
11:46 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home