The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Can I just point out that everyone, EVERYONE is getting the chance to be humped lately? It IS hump day after all. Not one person in my extended entourage is missing out on sexual opportunity. It's like a baby boom, minus the babies. Better be minus the babies, or I'll have to canoe myself to Timbuktu. (Where, apparently in my mind, there are no babies. Ever.)
I need to be shirtless, high, drunk, in a bathroom with a toned virgin boy again.
I DO have that benefit party coming up.... Find me at the vodka bar, slipping roofie coladas to hot boys.
10:57 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home