The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, July 08, 2005
I did not win BlueCat, nor did I expect to. I only hoped for finalist standing, to get to go to NY. But Gordy Hoffman (brother of Philip Seymour Hoffman) read my script and sent me his thoughts. Here is the positive. The negative I save in my head and in my email, since I'm not built strong enough to handle people reading about my weaknesses.
Deep/in. is an unconventional, spare script written in a series of vignettes depicting the doomed triangle relationship between Lydia, Teague and Brent. A haunting story of infidelity, isolation, secrecy and doomed relationships, Deep/in. is a a mesmerizing, poetic read. The dialogue was particularly effective; spare, literary and evocative. This writer has a unique, literary voice that made the read strangely compelling.
10:06 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home