The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Holla....
I'm back now. Yesterday I got really ill. I don't know what happened. I didn't wake up until past 3, I felt woozy and fevered. I took a long bath, but it didn't help. I felt nauseous and sweaty. My legs were like baby Bambi's, my head felt like those balloon commercial things (you know the ones with the cartoons), and I ate voraciously trying to fight grossness with food.
Great. I still don't make any sense.
I did get to see a bit of the fireworks. It was a nice weekend, but I wished I had planned it better. I'm getting a little restless again. Restless and lethargic. Ugh.
9:22 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home