The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Five TEN men I'm thinking about "dropping the bone" with at the moment-
1. Gael (the hotter picture was under rights, so i had to find an alternate. just as sexy)

2. SPF (i know the pic is of the boondock saints, but it's smokin'. I want a veritas tattoo)

3. Joes

4. Rhys-ey

5. the Gosling

6. River (i'm a necrophiliac, apparently)

7. Brods (just in jeans or that coke commercial)

8. Spike (the accent is key, so not the actor, just Spike)

9. DUH. (and i'd totally share with you, angs. I love you too)

10. Love of my life

Ewan ALMOST made the list. Ah hell... it's my fucking list- here:
 I tried to find a pic when he wears eyeliner, but failed. Trust me, it's fucking samango.
4:28 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home