The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Things I thought about today-
Your favorite Disney movie growing up: How much does it influence you? I think voraciously devouring "The Little Mermaid" has had a touch in my grown up love life. You know her being a spaz as a human? I can see myself doing that in front of boys. Fixating on a crush that takes all of 3 seconds to complete. Major father issues. Funny, protective, sweet friends.
On that note, I'm designing my Halloween costume as Ursula, but sexier. It'll be made out of black rubber and my hair will be piled high on my head, like a mohawk. Makeup to be determined. I'm also making kurt-knee into a Queen of Hearts tart. Francis hasn't told me what villain he wants to portray. Or if he did, I was too hammered to listen.
My lovelies took me out yesterday for a night on the town. They picked me up and whisked me away to Westwood and I got the full treatment at Tengu, a gorgeous and divinely delicious sushi restaurant. We got a hot Aussie waiter who took turns verbally and visually teasing us each. We liked it. I got CARMEN ELECTRA'S full set of strip tease workout videos AND a red hot maribou scarf to work it! Plus, floating candles with delicious scents that I slept to last night, since the paint in my room is giving me a tumor. We drove about singing to the top of our lungs and I didn't realize until last night that I could manage a butchered Cher.
If none of that made sense, just know that I'm officially back to celebrating birthdays cause my friends make it full of love.
Linda sent me the cutest and sweetest sentiments. Wait for your grad/bday gift! It'll be perfect for your new job, even if I'm devastated at even MORE distance from my HLM.
Christina sent me the hottest Rogue Vaughn ecard. I literally gasped and fell backward in my chair. (No exaggeration.) I totally accept the proposal, Vaughn. Clever, disguising yourself as my adorable friend, Christina. I totally saw through it.
Francis and Courtney- see above.
people at Long Bridge will always remember me for my grand entrance to the singing and the cake and the candles. I actually waltzed down stone steps from the woods with a handsome Tongva at my side to accept my birthday greetings. They won't stop teasing about it.
My mom and brother got up extra early for my birthday brekkie and gave me such sweet cards I cried on my way to work.
Ahhhh... I'm in bliss.
I wonder what Za Vu should do for my birthday? *pause* Totally feel me up.
Did I say that?
11:12 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
1 Comments:
be careful in a rubber suit, you could end up melty and sweaty. but i bet you'd rock it and make it look H-O-T! :)
I'm glad you love birthdays again. As for me, i'm kinda dreading a day of family, graduation, my birthday and food :\ It could all potentially end up with me crying alone on the bathroom floor (again). i hope it doesn't. i'm nervous...
-your hlm
Post a Comment
<< Home