The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, June 03, 2005  
My girl got into USC LAW, baby! I'm so proud of her. I had faith that she would, but the waiting can wear on you, even when you know it's a sure thing. I can't wait to hear what she decides to do.
Guess that's the 3rd sign that I shouldn't really move in with the people I'm scheduled to meet with this weekend. But I really want out, I really do. I've been quite patient and I think it's about time. Besides, how better to usher in the age of hot summer flingin' than a rocking new pad?

Last night, my favoritest pals came to support "Long Bridge." They even had beautiful flowers for me, when I am but a lowly PA and not one of the 57 actors, nor the production staff got nary a whiff of a bloom.
**god i'm wiped out- the show went well, but I can't take people using me like toilet paper. if it weren't for ZA VU, and other sweet darlings of the show...**

I'm fairly sure some of the actors are being weirdly comfortable with me, and I'm not sure I enjoy it. It's all fun and games until my ass is grabbed. I may act the whore, but I'm actually a shy persona. Talk the talk, but don't get grab-assy!

I'm gonna set it up with Natty and Frankie. (Natty who used to cut me up so divinely, switched paces last night to whisper seductively that I ought to change my genitalia for him. Get in line, Nat-ster!) They would be so cute together. For two weeks, as promised this summer.

Is it okay that, thanks to Jonathan Del Arco, I have a teeny Jesus fetish now? Yum-a-rific, people.

9:56 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.