The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
I'm addicted to cooling menthol action my cold sore ointment provides. Something about a refreshingly minty upper lip is soothing to me.
I finally decided after much deliberation and change-of-planning, to rent a single apt with my Dominic (he's my pug, before people freak out like they did on April Fool's Day) and I think I found my favorite one in Miracle Mile!
I pre-emptively went shopping for furniture (I know which bed I'm getting) and it looks like august 1, I'll be on my own and loving it...
Bachelorette pad warming party to follow! (Of course, with the size of my apt, I'll have to host the damn party on the beach or somewhere else instead, but you don't mind, right?)
3:30 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home