The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, June 06, 2005
I hate feeling weak.
I'd like to chalk it up to :
1. I've really overbooked myself lately and I'm worn out. 2. I've been playing the "toughie" long enough for a minor meltdown. 3. People are just out to get you. 4. The good must balance out with the utterly shitty. 5. I'm a regularly weepy person.
Point being- it's not about the situation, it's about what it means. I'm again feeling like pond scum because of events that have conspired and melded into a moment of pure unhappiness. I'm upset, angry, tired, sad, and disappointed.
Therefore, I'm on the verge of crying. Not a drama cry with loud sobs and gasps, or anything. Just an almost unconscious weeping, where the tear fall in droves but you can still keep an emotionless expression.
I can't believe I mean so little to someone that I have to be treated as last in thought.
I'm not amused by the hands of fate "cock-blocking" me.
I'm irritated by the attitude that I can't handle myself.
I'm bereft today. And I don't like it.
12:49 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home