The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, June 10, 2005
I don't want to sound like an ass, so understand i'm not crazy or childish or ignorant. (Maybe a little of those, maybe.)
I feel like I've had a miscarriage. My baby Dominic probably isn't in the cards for me anymore. He's being beaten up by his sisters and can't live with them anymore. I wouldn't be able to take him until mid- August which is too late and there is already a prospective buyer for him. I'm holding onto my faith that Dominic will be my son, but I'm deeply saddened by this. If you have any ideas on what I could do, let me know.
Maleah, via Courtney, generously offered to let me have Petunia. But I'm not ready to entertain the idea of a baby Tuni, when my heart was set on my Dominic. I'm heartbroken.
2:08 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home