The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, June 30, 2005
cradledrop - the name of the photo gallery i've decided to accomplish within 2006. Thanks to Vance for inspiring that ambition. suffice to say, he will have a shame gallery of photos and I will include shots of me in white boy knickers riding the metro rail underground.
I'll probably be arrested. But like I've said before, one of my life's goals is to get arrested for a minor infraction. Maybe the cop will even be hot.
I took some pics of Francis yesterday and I was pleased with the turnout. He's a photogenic boy, so it's not a big deal, but still... Happy to do it, and happier still that it worked out well.
Also from last night- Did I date without realizing I was dating? I don't even know how that happened. It's nice that I'm found attractive. Why am I not enjoying the fact that a cute boy is totally wanting to jump my bones and finding me irresistable enough to try over and over again? I have my theories, but all in all, I like being single and let's keep it that way. Za Vu is apparently gay or dead in Maryland. Italian Crayon is too busy drawing naked old men to care. I have my girls and girlie boys and boys who likes the girls who aren't me- that's cool enough for me. Plus, didn't you hear? I'm totally spicy.
12:33 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home