The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, May 26, 2005  
Warm fuzzies: I truly have the best friends and I don't say that enough.


Courtney did not give up on my haircut this Memorial Day and kept searching until she found Vous hair for me, and we're going to get brunch and haircuts on Monday. Also, she and Francis organized a special birthday surprise for me, and I get to wear slutty shoes for it.

Alyson and Courtney named me their babies' Aunt and that's heartwarming. I do love Bocce and Mochi as much as if they were my own.

Grace is designing a special website for me so I can showcase my art and she called to wish me a happy birthday and she's going to visit me this weekend.

Dan remembered to check up on me despite the fact I haven't had time to see him ever.

Annie and Michelle want me to eat. And they'll pay for my drinks, too.

Belated- Ian is very understanding and awesome. What a douche I was.

Scott is going to find paid work for me as a dramaturg, and since he's been so helpful so far, I'm too grateful for words. I wouldn't be as active in theatre without his support.

LINDA- a special shout out deserves as she sent me TWO cards right before my birthday and I nearly wept in joy when I read the warm and loving words. Again and again, I realize she is my hetero life mate. I miss being in the same zip code as her.

Obviously, if you're my friend and not specifically called out in this excerpt, I still love you and appreciate you. But these pals went above and beyond lately. I really was weepy yesterday when the day's events culminated to Linda's letters to me.

I LOVE YOU!

PS quick side note- they got it out of me that I find the hot boy, well... completely and utterly hot. I expect they'll try to set us up in the dark and dank basement hallway some time during the next few days. That's fine. I'll pretend he's rogue Vaughn. Hotchacha~

11:10 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you liked the cards! :) sorry i cant celebrate your birthday with you, but we'll go out sometime before i leave! we can treat each other to drinks and giggles over cute men ;)

i love you, crazy chica! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow)!!!!!!!!!!!

-the good ole hetero ball and chain :)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.