The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Two previously disappointing artist/groups have pulled it together. Mariah Carey's bloated self-worth easily translated onto bloated, dull songs on her Butterfly and Charmbracelet albums. Blech.
But this morning I heard her new single "We Belong Together" and yeah, sometimes she belts it like a 'tard, but mostly it was sweet, interesting, and worthy of airtime.
Kudos also belongs to Black Eyed Peas for "Don't Funck with my Heart." I think it's lame the FCC forced them to change it to "mess" instead of "funck" but whatever. It's a fun song and not TOO black eyed peas-y if you know what i mean and I think you do.
8:56 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home