The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
My transition from sleep to wake was remarkably pleasant as my new crush featured subtly but realistically in my prophecy dream.
Then I headed to the shower, apparently too much on cloud nine, since my shampoo drilled into my eye and I screamed from the searing pain in my cornea. I pried open my eyelids and aimed the shower nozzle straight into my left eye. I had to wear glasses to work, still partially blind, veins angry and sizzling, and a quivering twitch has developed.
Sobbing, I think I may have been picking out my outfit by touch. As I came into the office, Eddy remarked "Yeah, you've got alot of colors on. Red, blue, green, orange."
Vance sent me the pick up line most appropriate for hitting on me : "You're like a candy bar. Half sweet, half nuts." Baby, get in line. That's hot.
Notice I say "that's hot" often? I blame Linda for making me watch the first season of "The Simple Life" and getting the Hilton/Richie lingo stuck in my head. But I do want to emulate Paris in one way.
I want to wear ballgowns everyday. Why can't I go grocery shopping in a Francisco Rodriguez red carpet design? WHY?
10:09 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home