The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
I'm not religiously keeping up with "The O.C." since they decided to recycle old themes, but in crazy mode. But I do enjoy Kirsten's battle within her self-hating alcoholism and wistful eye-adultery. That said, I've been battling my own "Carter" because I alternately crave him and scold myself for the inevitable let-down.
I can't seem to just have crushes anymore. I've become too goal-oriented. Remember the time when you were so afraid of rejection that no man seemed worth speaking aloud or god forbid, eye contact? I was content just doodling wedding announcements and imagining what my children with so-and-so would look like, and that was it!
Damn Google. Damn my new found confidence in myself. Damn hot boys who seem just this side of attainable to make me curl my toes in suspense.
Sidenote- I want this.
11:48 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home