The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Tuesday, May 03, 2005  
I usually let my bills accumulate to a point where my desk is littered in past due notices. Takes about 3 months or so before I get cracking on paying. Cause I'm kooky like that.

Anyway, every quarterly, when I do haul ass and make payments to all the institutions where I owe money, I am always un-pleasantly surprised by the assholes and cunts who are hired to be customer service representatives.

They have attitude problems, waste my time (and minutes on precious cell phone), treat me condescendingly, love the hold button excessively, have hearing difficulty, and generally get me so riled up, I decide not to deal with this shit for another 3 or 4 months.

Yeah, I could avoid this by paying on time, but I'm a creature of unfortunate habit.

How is trying to change my online log in information akin to Congress passing a bill?!

I want to shit on Capital One.

4:06 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.