The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
I think maybe I need to shut down my blogging. My friend Alex once said to me "Aim is not good for communication. You need to get rid of it." I feel that way about blogs today.
I just ended up doing the exact shit I was afraid was being done to me to a good friend of mine. Paranoid, selfish, immature, narcissitic, incredible monster me.
I have serious issues.
I'm leaving my previous post to remind myself how low I will go to make myself feel better.
4:20 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home