The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, May 06, 2005
FAIR WARNING TO K - IT'S ABOUT HOMOS
I got into a discussion wiht my friend, who will remain anonymous for obvious reasons.
Below I've written out our AIM conversation. It took place within minutes and I'm sorry I'm not as articulate as I wished to be. But suffice to say, I'm not happy, I'm sure he's not happy, and where does this put us? I hate becoming aggressive but I want it clear how I feel about certain subjects. And I'd rather you shut me down with lucid arguments than shut me out with outdated motives. He's really intelligent and sometimes I'm bewildered (I know I'm using that word twice today but it fits) by his remarks. If you read, even with my warning, understand that I'm not trying to humiliate you or piss you off. I want to think about the conversation for my own benefit.
Him I had a comment about your blogspot Him TOO MANY HOMOS! Me Are you gay, ---? Him no Him but gays bother me Me why? Me actually I don't care Him I don't think they add to society and I think they are a symptom of overpopulation Me I'm ignoring that incensive remark. "If you don't like, don't drop by" Him I was annoyed by the outnotes site Me why did you go? Him I didn't know it was about homos Him I mean Him here's the thing Him they got a right to exist Him and bang whatever orifice they like Him but the uplifting and glorification of such a lifestyle- letting them adopt kids? ridiculous Him I believe in the sanctity of family institution Me Homosexuality has existed since hte beginning of time and it will only be a matter of time before close minded people realize they're oppressing basic rights Him what rights? Me Marriage? Him like adopting kids? Me that too Him marriage!!! hah. marriage is an institution of religion. religion HATES them. so why try to be a part of it? Me marriage is a legal thing Him if they had any brains at all, they would totally deny the institution. unless they are doing it to get tax benefits. Me Gay persons could be religious too Me It's about acceptance Him if they are religious they are fools. spirituality, ok. religion, stupid. Me if they don't want to marry, it should be their fucking choice Me it's shouldn't be up to church people Me who are no better than gay people in private lives Him as long as they aren't rounded up and jailed, (which is society's choice, it could if it wanted to) they should be happy Him they don't have much to complain about Me years ago, you would have said the same shit about non-whites Him they just whine about superficial shit, ie marriage Him that's bullshit and you know it Me I think you're bullshit and YOU know it Him to even equate the treatment of homos with segregation is ludicrous, and a very, very misleading tactic used by gays Him what's next - "we're victims of genocide" because they can't breed? Him which must be the result of policies of the white man Him (and black and other men of color, who act as collaborators!) Me what? - I really didn't understand what he was saying at that point. Me How are you speaking for the people who you won't even associate with? Him because their rhetoric is EVERYWHERE Me you don't know what its like and it's presumptious for you to pretend to know what they're going through Him they were these religious freaks on ----- Him protesting abortion and gays Me in every culture, there are freaks Him and the gays had a counter protest, "Hate Kills" (whatever that means) Him and honestly Him the best outcome would have been for an earthquake to crumble --- and kill both groups Me you're annoyed because they're disturbing your peace Him right Me but they each think they need to express their suffering Him we'll continue this later. work Him they can be homos Him I can be straight Him leave it in the bedroom Him cuz honestly Him nothing bores me than what other people get off on Me I didn't think this was about sex
Feel to leave me comments as I'm trying to figure out what I'm gleaning from this exchange.
10:16 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home