The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, May 06, 2005  
[Electric violins are sexy, you betcha.]


Mary belongs to the words of a song.
I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her.
But she will not wait for me, anymore, anymore.
Why did I say all those things before? I was sure.

(She is the one), but I have a purpose,
(she is the one), and I have to fight this,
(she is the one), a villian I can't knock down.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
still I will always fight on for you.

Mary's alive in the bright New York sky,
the city lights shine for her, above them I cry for her.
Everything's small on the ground below, down below.
What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?

(She is the one), all that I wanted,
(she is the one), and I will be haunted,
(she is the one), this gift is my curse for now.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
Still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you ...



I've been thinking- I am a strong believer in karma, retroactively. As in, when I fuck up, I expect shit to blow up in my face. When others fuck up, I wait until they're eating shit. But if someone (aka me) loses the chance for a real moment of happiness, do they eventually get another chance? Circumstances are lining up to show me that my long lost mate is reincarnated- kinda. And he is Buddhist, the religion that is the crux of reincarnation. He shares the same quality and the name. But more so. I'm a tiny bit frightened and intrigued and bewildered.

You got it. Ulcer time.

9:42 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you mean your long lost mate?? have you met someone??
-boo

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.